Make-up Artist Katerina Theocharis’ ultimate goal is to highlight natural characteristics.
Creating a flawless end result, she redefines the lining of each face and discretely enhances the vitality, the sensuality and the beauty each woman has.
The love for natural beauty and aesthetic quality, while using the best makeup products (MAC, YSL, Nars, Urban Decay, Dior, Paris Berlin etc.) lead to a make-up that totally responds to each face’s morphology and character.
Katerina Theocharis’ skillful technique, her love for beauty and the respect she has for each woman that wants to feel and look gorgeous on her special day, really and truly make her the perfect choice for a bride that wants her dream to become reality.
As a consequence of her love to arts, Katerina Theocharis graduated from the “Technological Educational Institute of Athens”, “School of Graphic Arts & Art Studies” Department of “Conservation of Antiquities & Works of Art”.
In 2009, she successfully graduated from a professional make-up training course at Freddy Kalobratsos’ make up school.
– Pitusa Miami, Toi&Moi, Panic Records, RightNow Media, Boot Dusseldorf, Prigipo etc
– Celebrity Make-Up (Patricia Field, Penelope Anastasopoulou, Stamatina Tsimtsili, Maria Korinthiou etc)
– Member of Freddy Kalobratsos team for Beyonce’s Private Fashion Show (November 2009)
– Head Make-Up Artist (Design & Excecution at Fashion Shows of Vassilis Zoulias, Loukia at Casablanca and B.Li.Eve at AXDW
– Head Beauty Editorial Columnist for Greek & Italian Beauty Magazine “Esthete”, with numerous covers. (since 2010)